Double D Ranchwear Turquoise Leather Jewelry Case
DOUBLE D RANCH DESIGNER, CHERYL MCMULLEN WAS SO FRUSTRATED TRYING TO FIND A TRAVELING CASE TO HOLD HER NATIVE AMERICAN JEWELRY - SHE DECIDED TO JUST DESIGN ONE!
Here is her smart solution for the savvy traveler and collector of Southwest jewelry: an oversized, zippered case that solves jewelry transport problems with multiple layers and compartments. It features:
- a soft-sided, square zippered case to protect and organize bracelets, necklaces and other jewels,
- a malleable sueded drawstring bag to hold squash blossoms and chunky necklaces,
- a sueded zippered envelope to safeguard slab earrings,
- a lift-out ring tray to organize oversized rings that opens to reveal a hidden storage compartment,
- a removable, padded bracelet bar to grip chunky cuffs,
- an elastic envelope on the inside lid to keep tab necklaces and other jewels,
- a snap on, snap off band to organize earrings,
- four snap off loops to compartmentalize and keep chains from tangling,
- and a silver polishing cloth for buffing on the go!
- *jewelry not included